Government Disaster Restoration
Has a disaster affected your facility by damaging sensitive equipment and documents or other property? AMRestore can help you quickly get back up and running or help you move locations.
We are a GSA contractor! GSA is an important part of our business and we appreciate the opportunity to work with the government. Our local, state and Federal clients are an integral part of our business and we are positioned to respond to emergencies locally and nationally. We offer many options for the recovery of documents, books and electronic media, furniture and anything else needing restoration.
No matter if the task is large or small, what is vital to you is crucial to us. We will treat your adversity as if it happened in our own facility; your recovery is our priority. Do not waste time or money contemplating a solution. Contact us and we will quickly assess your needs and create a plan of attack.
We welcome you to tour our facility!
How we help:
A Contents Restoration Specialist should be able to provide the following services under one roof with just one call:
- Prioritizing vital needs
- Automatic enrollment in AMRestore Priority Response Program through GSA
- Working with your schedule and deadlines
- Emphasizing safety of employees
- Working with strict confidentiality and security guidelines
- Pack-out and Inventory Services (bar-coding and pricing reports)
- Secured Storage (vaulted securely with 24 hour surveillance)
- On-site cleaning and structural cleaning as requested
- Art and Object Restoration and Conservation
- Furniture and Oriental Rug Cleaning
- Antique Refinishing and Repair
- Document Freeze-Drying and Recovery
- General Contents Cleaning and Deodorization
- Esporta Cleaning of soft goods and wash and fold items
- Electronics Restoration, Data Recovery and Testing
- Professional Pack-Back (to the last picture hung- if requested)
MD Vendor# 00006233
Registered Small Business# SB12-2992
236118, 236220, 484210, 493190
518210, 531390, 561439, 561990 562910, 811420
990-79, 990-28, 990-30, 990-36
Contact us now to learn how we can help.